The CAQDAS Networking Project and Day Courses in Social Research are pleased to announce the following seminars and courses in qualitative software for 2012.
All events are held at the University of Surrey, Guildford, UK, unless otherwise stated.
The CAQDAS Networking Project has no commercial ties with any software developer or distributer and provides completely independent advice on the use of qualitative software for analytic purposes.
Day Course in Social Research also runs a range of other courses, including Qualitative Interviewing, Focus Groups, Introduction to SPSS, Research Management etc.
For further info see http://www.fahs.surrey.ac.uk/daycourses/
For further information on CAQDAS events and to book a place see http://www.surrey.ac.uk/sociology/research/researchcentres/caqdas/
- 1st & 2nd February – ATLAS.ti 6 workshop
- 8th February – Methodological Seminar – Integrating geographical information with qualitative analyses using CAQDAS packages. This event is free, funded by the National Centre for Research Methods (NCRM).
- 1st March – Software Planning Seminar – choosing the right package for your qualitative analysis, University of Manchester, in association with Methods @ Manchester. This event is free, funded by the National Centre for Research Methods (NCRM). To book visit http://www.methods.manchester.ac.uk/events/2012-03-01/
- 14th March – Transana workshop
- 16th March – Methodological Seminar – Visual analysis using qualitative software. This event is free, funded by the National Centre for Research Methods (NCRM).
- 28th March – Nvivo 9 intermediate/advanced workshop
- 12th & 13th April – NVivo 9 workshop
- 18th April – ATLAS.ti intermediate/advanced workshop
- 25th & 26th April – MAXqda 10 workshop
- 8th & 9th May – NVivo 9 workshop
- 11th May – Software Planning Seminar – choosing the right package for your qualitative analysis. This event is being held at the Medical Research Council, London. The event is free, funded by the National Centre for Research Methods (NCRM).
- 16th May – Introduction to Qualitative Interviewing
- 24th May – Research Management
- 30th & 31st May – ATLAS.ti workshop
- 27th & 28th June – NVivo 9 workshop
- 5th July – Introduction to Qualitative Data Analysis
- 11th & 12th July – Transana workshop
- 25th & 26th July – NVivo 9 workshop