Two events coming up at Sussex cover the same theme from different angles:
Pig Pic 2: Community Engagement through Research
Two sessions for all Sussex researchers: Wednesday 26th May, 10am – 4pm; and Thursday 27 May, 10am – 2pm. Drop-in to the InQbate Creativity Zone in Pevensey 3 for 1-to-1 surgeries, discussions, networking and refreshments. The full programme is now confirmed.
Communicating your Research to Non-Specialists
A session for research staff, run by the Staff Development Unit, Communicating Research to Non-Specialists, will take place on Monday 14 Jun, from 1:30 to 4:30. Full details [pdf]. Book your place through Sussex Direct1 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Log into Sussex Direct. From the ‘Personal’ menu select either ‘Staff Development’ or ‘Training’. You can locate the course you require by either selecting Staff Development Unit from the “Staff Development Course Listings and Booking Facility” link; or by searching for words in the course title from the “Scheduled Courses” link.
Share this post:
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)