*Excursions*, the Journal for Interdisciplinary Research, is based in the Sussex Doctoral School, and run by Sussex doctoral researchers. The journal is Open Access (freely available to all), online, and most importantly: peer-reviewed.
Which is why Excursions is looking for doctoral researchers and early career academics from all disciplines, to join their editorial team.
So if you’re interested in adding that something extra to your academic CV, come and find out more at one of the our introductory training sessions, to be held throughout the year. This term’s dates are:
- Weds, 3rd Nov, 2pm – 4.30pm in Friston Building FR 117
- Fri, 19th Nov, 2pm – 4.30pm in Pevensey 1, 0A2
Places are limited, so please book yours by email: firstname.lastname@example.org by 2nd November.
We look forward to meeting you!
The *Excursions *Editorial Board
What is Excursions?
If you missed the launch, here are the links to our four-part introduction to the Excursions journal: from inception to launch of the first issue:
- Sussex interdisciplinary e-journal to launch
- Beginning Excursions: The First Steps of a Postgraduate Journal
- OJS: e-Journal technology / Excursions – The Image
- Excursions: The Editorial Process and Structure of an Interdisciplinary Journal
And the recent call for papers: