Research and Enterprise have set up a series of coffee mornings for all researchers at Sussex (faculty; research staff; doctoral researchers). Set to take place once a month throughout the Summer and early Autumn, the coffee mornings provide the opportunity for researchers to drop in and find out how you can make the most of the new FP7 EU funding available, in particular to answer the questions:
- How do I find EU partners?
- Which schees are suitable for me?
- What’s involved in running and EU project?
No need to book – just turn up
Join the Research & Enterprise team for coffee, between 10:30 and 11:30 on these Thursdays:
May 19th – in Arts C, room 110
June 16th – in the Freeman Centre social space
July 21st – in Arts C, room 110
August 18th – in the Medical School building foyer
September 15th – in Arts C, room 110
- is secure until 2013
- is not just about big multi-partner projects
- offers opportunities in all disciplines and at all research-career stages.
Futher details available on the FP7 EU funding website.