It does, if you answer ‘yes’ to any of these questions:
- Will your research project involve human subjects, with or without their knowledge or consent?
- Will your research project involve non-human animal subjects?
- Will you have access to personal information that allows you to identify individuals or to confidential corporate or company information?
- Is your research project likely to expose any person, whether or not a participant, to physical or psychological harm?
- Does your research project present a significant risk to the environment or society?
Research ethics & integrity workshop – Tues 15th November, 10:00 -12:00
Only 9 places left. Book your place now.
This workshop is designed specifically for doctoral researchers and research staff at Sussex. The trainer is Dr Carmen Mcleod (Research Governance Officer, Research & Enterprise Services). Attending this workshop means you will:
- Understand the ethical approval process for research at the University of Sussex
- Get help and guidance on research ethics issues
- Learn more about the application of good research practice