This is a Call for Participation in the 17th Annual ELSIN Conference to be held, June 26 – 28, 2012, at the Radisson Blu Hotel, in Cardiff, UK.
The ELSIN conference for 2012 will have a strong focus on the theme of psychology of education and learning.
ELSIN 2012 invites submissions related to though not necessarily restricted to the following themes:
- Individual differences in learning, (theory and practice)
- The role of individual differences in teaching and management
- Workplace learning
- Methodological aspects of research on individual differences
- E-learning style
- The utility focusing on individual differences in learning
All accepted articles for the conference will be published as full papers (10 pages max) in the conference refereed proceedings.
- Deadline for submission of abstracts: 1 February 2012
- Feedback on abstracts and notification of acceptance: 21 February 2012
- Deadline for early registration: 2 April 2012
- Deadline for submission full paper: 1 May 2012
- Deadline for registration: 1 May 2012
- Conference date: 26 June – 28 June 2012
- Please forward this Call for Proposals to colleagues you think may be interested.