The Research Hive Seminars start today (see Research Hive Seminars 2012). Each of the seminars is followed at a later date by a Hive Discussion. Led by the Research Hive Scholars, the Discussions offer an opportunity for doctoral researchers to talk openly about the issues raised in each of the Seminars, from the perspective of the PhD researcher. All will be held in the Research Hive.
Monday 6th February 1-2pm
For better or worse? How much will the REF affect your research?
Tuesday 21st February 11:30-12:30
Copyright in the digital age – does it offer increasing freedoms or restrictions?
Monday 5th March 1-2pm
Does your research engage with the public and if not are you in trouble?
Wednesday 21st March 1-2pm
You snooze, you lose: The rapidly changing environment for researchers
Share this post:
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
This entry was posted in Academic, Any researchers, Doctoral researchers, Engage / publish, Events, Impact, Networking, Social and tagged doctoral researchers, hive discussions, hive seminars, research hive.