A new Judo club has been set up, Chloe, Sarah and Joe give us the details:
A new University Judo club has opened at Sussex. It is run by students, with professional instructors teaching in every lesson.
The classes are Sunday at the dojo (Falmer sports center) 4-6pm. If you want to give it a try then just turn up wearing normal gym clothes. The first session is free, and any skill level is welcome, from beginner onwards!
The British Judo Association are doing a great deal, for £20 you get 5 free lessons, the Judo suit, a grading and a years membership and insurance! After this it is £3.50 for two hours. You’re membership also allows you to attend additional training at Brighton university and the Brighton Judo club. It also allows you to compete if you wish.
We will be entering a tournament on the 26th of Feb in Worthing, and anyone who signs up in time is welcome (although it is in no way mandatory!).
If you have any questions, you can email Chloe at email@example.com, Sarah at firstname.lastname@example.org or Joe at email@example.com. Alternatively find us on Facebook at: http://www.facebook.com/groups/186534294759406/
Hope to see many of you at training,
Chloe, Joe and Sarah.
Share this post:
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)