Research Hive and Student’s Union ‘Open Clinic’
Tuesday 24 April, 12:00-14:00
Research Hive (in the Library)
Stop worrying, it doesn’t help your research
- Take the opportunity to ask questions and discuss concerns about Education, Housing Welfare, Childcare or Student /Research Visa Applications.
- The Open Clinic is here to answer these questions and more.
- If you are a Doctoral Researcher and want to find out what the Students’ Union can do for you come and meet a Union Representative on:
Tuesday 24th April in the Hive, from 12 -2pm (One –to-ones available)
Research Hive Field Trip to Falmer Bar
Tuesday 24th April, 17:00-19:00
Dare to Leave Your Computer and Come and Join Fellow Researchers for Drinks and a Chat.
- Due to popular request!
- Being a Doctoral Researcher can be sometimes lonely and stressful.
- Come and get to know other researchers over a drink.
- Share your experiences and pick up tips.
For those who arrive early you’ll receive a free drink, Hope to see you there!
Share this post:
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)