We have 3 events coming up in weeks 8 – 10 designed specifically for PhD students:
- CVs for PhD Researchers – Wednesday 13 June, 10am – 12 noon
- Career Exploration for PhD Researchers – Wednesday 13 June, 2.30 – 4.30pm
- Interviews for PhD Researchers – Tuesday 19 June, 10am – 12 noon
DON’T MISS: Graduate Zeronaire: The Psychology of Money
Wednesday 13 June, 10am – 5pm Fulton A Lecture Theatre
Pay off student debt fast, transform your relationship to money and increase your employability! Specially designed for Sussex students by experienced life coach, Neil Almond, who has worked with Sir Richard Branson and Downing Street and delivered projects for top UK and international organisations including Virgin, Levis, Lloyds TSB, Channel 4 and O2.
For full details and to book your place at the event, please visit:
Weeks 8 – 10 is ‘Make it happen… finally!’ — two (and a bit) weeks of events to prepare you for life after Sussex. We’ve got:
- Expert advice and jobs from employers
- Graduate jobs – available now!
- Skills workshops e.g. Finding Work Locally, Impact & Influence: Advanced Communication Skills, Presentation Skills and Land your Dream Job using Social Media
WIN a Kindle Touch! Every student who attends a ‘Make it happen… finally!’ event will automatically be entered into a draw to win a Kindle Touch. The more events you attend, the better chance you have of winning!
We hope to see you there!
The Events Team, Careers and Employability Centre