Next week’s Research Funding coffee morning is aimed at Early Career Researchers and their Mentors:
When: next Thursday June 21st
Time: drop in any time between 10.30 and 11.30 am
Where: Research and Enterprise, Falmer House, 1st Floor (use entrance nearest the Sports Centre car park) – see map below.
MENTORS: all Faculty – all disciplines
- What does being a mentor entail & what should you be aware of (eg match funding, school approval)?
APPLICANTS: Early Career faculty / Postdocs (with or without an established academic post) Current PhD students (thinking ahead to postdoctoral opportunities)
- Did you know that Early career can mean as much as up to 8 years from PhD?
- How has the emphasis changed in the new “Future Research Leader” style schemes?
- Which funder is best suited to you?
- How far in advance do you need to plan?
- Will one proposal fit many funders?
No need to book, just drop in.
The Research and Enterprise offices are indicated by a green arrow on the map of campus. Zoom in to locate us: