Are you available tomorrow to participate in SAGE’s focus group? All expenses paid.
How do you establish trust and authority in today’s scholarly digital environment?
You are invited to a focus group with your peers to look at how scholars assign trust and authority to the information sources they choose, use, and cite.
The focus group will consist of early career researchers and will be conducted by researchers from CIBER, for a project funded by the Alfred P. Sloan Foundation and supported by SAGE.
Venue: SAGE, 1 Oliver’s Yard, 55 City Road, London EC1Y 1SP
Date: Friday 25th January 2013
Time: 11 am-1.30 pm.
Lunch and refreshments will be provided.
RSVP: Barbara Levinson Barbara.firstname.lastname@example.org
Edit 18/01/13: title of post changed as it’s taking place next Friday, not today as I had originally, and erroneously indicated!
Share this post:
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
This entry was posted in Any researchers, Doctoral researchers, Events, Have your say, Opportunities, Professional development, Research staff, Supervisors and tagged focus group, SAGE, scholarly authority.