Today’s post is from Akin Oyawale, the Chair of the Postgraduate Association at Sussex…
Dear PGA Member,
This is to inform you that the Postgraduate Association will hold a small 1-day Postgraduate Conference based on the topic: ‘how can we create a postgraduate students’ community at Sussex?’
The conference may discuss AT issues, PG networking and funding, postgraduate social events among other things. This is just a broad suggestion as it will be up to the working group to decide the content of the conference and how it is structured.
The date of the programme is most likely between June and July 2013 and the PGA is looking for a small group of PGT and PGR students (possibly between 6-8 students) who will be willing to help organize the conference.
Your response is required by latest next week so preparations can begin in earnest.
Postgraduate Association Chair,
University of Sussex Students’ Union
Share this post:
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)