PhD Essentials: The final year
Wednesday, 29 January 2014
15:00 to 17:00
Approaching the end of your PhD?
This is a webinar for anyone entering, or already in, the final year of their PhD.
Your final year is all about pushing towards submission of your thesis. This means, at some point that you have to stop gathering data, stop exploring new avenues, and consolidate what you have.
This transition can be difficult, and it can be extremely stressful as deadline day draws nearer.
In this webinar we will cover;
- Shifting focus towards completing the thesis
- Identifying your core content
- Working with your supervisor
- Tips to save stress during the writing process
- Writing a thesis you can defend easily
- The final week before submission
The webinar is scheduled to last about 90 minutes, split roughly 50/50 between presentation and Q&A, so there will be plenty of time for you to ask questions
If you can’t make the time of the live broadcast, you can book a ticket and I’ll send a recording the day after the live event.