Careers in Research
Monday 3rd March
The Creativity Zone (Room C7) Pevensey 3
A range of speakers, mainly Sussex alumni, will be visiting campus to offer you advice, information and encouragement.
Hear how they did it and how you can too!
After the presentations there will be a chance for some informal networking over a glass of wine.
Speakers have now been confirmed and include:
- Annie Peate – Policy & Programmes Officer, Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (International Relations, 2004)
- Spencer Thompson – Economic Analyst, Institute for Public Policy Research (Economics, 2006)
- Jonatan Jalfin – Quantitative Analyst, CLS Services Ltd (Mathematics, 2008)
- Emma Pollard – Research Fellow, The Institute for Employment Studies (Applied Policy Studies, 1999)
- Katherine Fox – KAI Enforcement & Compliance, HM Revenue & Customs (Social Anthropology, 1994)
- Harriet Fearn – Doctoral Student and Associate Tutor, University of Sussex (Psychology, 2006)
This event is part of “Make it happen!” – two weeks of events designed to prepare you for your next step… whatever that may be.
Sussex graduates can sign up for this session by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.